USE OF THE SAN MARINO PAVILION LOGO/BRAND
- Use of the San Marino Pavilion logo/brand for initiatives involving company advertising and communication with the title OFFICIAL SPONSOR, according to Commissariat guidelines;
- Inclusion of sponsor logo in the celebratory publication following the event (with special double-page spread).
PRESENCE AND EXPOSURE IN THE SAN MARINO PAVILION AND COMMUNICATION PROGRAM
- Inclusion of sponsor logo in all tools for the San Marino Pavilion Communications;
- Inclusion of business description in the “sponsorship” section of the site www.sanmarinoexpo.com;
- Press release organization and media diffusion;
- Presence on the Pavilion’s social platform;
- Participation in official events of the Commissariat;
- Invitation to take part in the press conference for the presentation of the San Marino Pavilion and the national day;
- Participation in the Pavilion’s pre-opening event.
BUSINESS AND FACILITY OPPORTUNITIES
- Activation of 2 individual company profiles in the “premium” category on the App B2B produced by the Expo, free of charge;
- B2B matching program with local stakeholders and those from the participating countries;
- Networking with other national and international sponsor companies;
- Opportunity to use the spaces of the San Marino Pavilion, exclusively, to hold special events by invitation and with a catering service also offering alcoholic beverages (at the expense of sponsor);
- Opportunity to book the VIP Lounge in the Pavilion with its conference room for 8 participants, to be established with the Commissariat;
- Team assistance for trips and sojourns in Dubai with convenient hotel fees;
- Admission tickets for Expo 2020 Dubai: 20;
- VIP access to the San Marino Pavilion and “easy access” assistance to the national or thematic pavilions of strategic interest to sponsors, to be established with the Commissariat.